We are seeking to hire an Accountant with Strong background in investment analysis.
Experience in insurance industry is an added advantage.
- Manage and update financial records and budgets.
- Calculate and Prepare payrolls, utility cheques, and other bills.
- Document and Prepare financial, Auditing, and Tax return reports.
- Project future statistics for the company based on current balances.
- Advising Executives on financial matters (e.g. business improvement, cost reductions, and insolvency).
- Prepare reports on account status
- Manage the investment portfolio of the Company
- B.Sc or HND Accounting
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Account Officer, or related role
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple Account Management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Good knowledge and experience in investment, and insurance accounting;
- Up-to-date understanding of the investment market
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Professional qualification is an added advantage