Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered Coronavirus. Most people who fall sick with COVID-19 will experience mild to moderate symptoms and recover without special treatment.
The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air, and quickly fall on floors or surfaces. You can be infected by breathing in the virus if you are within close proximity of someone who has COVID-19, or by touching a contaminated surface and then your eyes, nose or mouth.
• To prevent the spread of COVID-19:Clean your hands often.
• Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
• Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
• Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
• Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
• Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
• Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
• Calling in advance allows your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility.
• This protects you, and prevents the spread of viruses and other infections.
• We decontaminated and fumigated our office and environs, and we are making this a half yearly practice.
• At the entrance, we provided infrared thermometer to check temperature of everyone (both staff and visitors) coming into our facility.
• There is provision of soap, water for washing of hands and/or hand sanitizer. We advise everyone coming into our building to take responsibility and wear nose mask.
• We practice at least 2-meter social distance within the premises when interacting and we do not recommend influx of visitors during this period.
• Dispensable Hand Sanitizers are provided at each entrance of our office aside the gate.
• Use of face mask is made compulsory for all staff and visitors